Alio the Woodcutter is a fun and engaging puzzle game. The goal of each level is to help Alio cut down all the trees and return to his truck. This seemingly easy task is challenging and fun because of the following rules.
- Trees fall only towards opposite Alio's standing position.
- Fallen trees occupy land space of size depending on tree height.
- Trees fall only on empty land, not occupied by other trees.
- Alio cannot pass a fallen tree, unless it's a bridge.
- Alio cannot pass flowing water, which can be blocked by fallen trees.
- News levels are unlocked by completing open levels.
Game Play Tips
>> >> >>